To whom it may concern,
Please allow an introduction. My name is Robert K. Pitts, and I reside in Sabaneta, Medellin, Colombia.
Currently, I work as a private marketing contractor and creative specialist for an American marketing company, Blue Spire marketing. I am part of an online marketing team, responsible for implementing the most effective online marketing strategies for my clients, producing the most effective monthly, marketing campaigns.
I earned a B.A. in International studies from the, University of Washington in Seattle with a specialization in Latin American Studies and two International teaching certificates: a TEFL and TESOL. While in Colombia, I have taught, Computer Science, English Literature, and coached Baseball and Basketball teams, at top IB schools: Colegio Gran Bretana, and Gimnasio Fontana.
Having lived and taught in Colombia from 2007-present has helped me to understand the culture and language of this countries warm and friendly people. This local experience contributes to my being a more effective, international minded instructor and communicator. My extensive and eclectic international experiences and challenges have instilled in me the ability to respond critically and resourcefully to real-life challenges.
I look forward to becoming a member of your team and contributing my experience to your growth and success.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Robert K. Pitts
· Cel#1: 1-(206)-849-4183/USA#
· Skype: p.trader69
CV/RESUME: ROBERT K. PITTS, pg.2/4
· Cel#-1 (206) 849-4184-E.E.U.U.
· Cel#2: 305-770-1595-In Colombia
· Skype Contact: p.trader69
· Passport: American Citizen
· Colombian Resident Visa-I don't need visa sponsorship.
● B.A. Latin American Studies//SISLA, U.W. Seattle, WA. 1999
● TEFL (60 hours), Oxford Seminars, San Francisco, CA. 2007
- TESOL (100 hours), I-TTT, Online Study, 2013
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- · Bi-Lingual: English and Spanish.
- · Superb ability to provide excellent customer service and quality to International clients in a dynamic and complicated International business environment.
- · International work experience in: Korea, Japan, San Francisco and Colombia.
- · Ability to produce accurate, factual and analytical reports on comprehensive and complex issues.
- · Able to render professional advice with objectivity.
- · Ability to provide sound and expert professional judgment.
- · Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point.
- · PC and Mac literate
- · Taught students at Gimnasio Fontana to present their class work on web pages, in preparation for future University success-viewable at:EnglishwithRobert.com
- · Taught Microsoft Office, Google Earth and Google Sketch up for computer classes at Colegio Gran Bretana.
- · Brainbench Certifications: Master Level/Business Communications, Master Level/ Listening Skills, viewable at: brainbench.com Public Transcript # 8410024
CV/RESUME: ROBERT K. PITTS, pg.3/4
Blue Spire marketing//previously Martino and Binzer, Private Marketing Consultant, 7/12- Present
Currently: I am part of an online marketing team, creating the most efficient campaigns for clients.
· I utilize Excel spreadsheets for my Blue Spire invoices.
· Using company software, I access clients private information, in order to determine the efficiency of their monthly marketing campaigns.
Online English Instructor- Open English.com, Latin Hire.
- I taught English online, using company Power Point Presentations. 10.01.2017- 12.05.18
English Language Consultant - EnglishwithRobert.com, Bogota, 2009-Present
- I provide English language services and private tutoring for individuals in their homes or place of business.
English Literature Teacher- Gimnasio Fontana, Bogota, Colombia-2010-2011
Guided students to present their work on Web pages for permanent viewing: EnglishwithRobert.com –click to view student pages.
ICT Teacher - Colegio Gran Bretana, Bogotá Colombia, 2008-2009
- · Baseball and Basketball Coach, 2008-2009
- · Private English Tutor-CGB 2007-2008
Associate - JW Marriott Hotel, San Francisco, CA. 2005-2007
- · Welcomed guests to a San Francisco landmark and seeing to any and all of the guests needs during their stay.
English Instructor, Frontier Linguistics. Tokyo, Japan 2002-2003
CV/PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES: ROBERT K. PITTS, pg.4/4
· Dylan Pattenaude
- · Supervisor at, Blue Spire Marketing-2 years, 3 years prior at, Martino and Binzer.
· Phone #1-860-331-9543
Dean of Students and Curriculum, Altamira International School
Mr. Nicholas Reeves
Head Master, Metropolitan School
Panama City, Panama
Berta Gomez Duque
PYP Coordinator at Gimnasio Del Norte
(57) 1-668.3939 Ext. 126
Vice president, Ethacol