HOW DO YOU LEARN?
By recognizing and understanding your own learning styles, you can use techniques better suited to you. This improves the speed and quality of your learning.
The learning styles are:
- Visual (spatial). You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical). You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic). You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic). You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical). You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal). You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal). You prefer to work alone and use self-study.