Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
HOW DO YOU LEARN?
By recognizing and understanding your own learning styles, you can use techniques better suited to you. This improves the speed and quality of your learning.
The learning styles are:
- Visual (spatial). You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical). You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic). You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic). You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical). You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal). You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal). You prefer to work alone and use self-study.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Hi, my name is Robert and I am from Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. The other Washington-Not the capital but the state on the West Coast. I earned my B.A. in International Studies from The University of Washington in Seattle and my TEFL from Oxford Seminars in San Francisco, CA in 2007.-click for link to the UW.
|click aqui para informacion-The Pike Place Market in Seattle is famous for selling delicious Seafood and there are some great sushi restaurants here also!|
|Ben and Daddy on train|
|The Pitts-Campbell Clan in Shoreline/Seattle-Summer-2010|
|I love to FISH !!!|
|Seattle, WA. U.S.A-click aqui por informacion de Seattle|